Monday, July 27, 2009

Whiny

This last week I noticed everyone has been irritable. My daughter had her routine vaccinations. Irritable. My son is nearing two years old. Irritable. My husband and I are still trying to get our home organized and the kids to sleep through the night. Irritable! I'm not sure what my hormones are doing lately either. It's been seven months since I had my daughter and I still feel moody off and on. Also we found out that next year we most likely won't get enough money for school and still allow me to stay home with the kids. That is constantly in the back of my mind. I guess I hadn't prepared myself for the option of having to go back to work during medical school. I know that other women out there are working and raising children on their own and they are so strong! Me. I'm whiny. I hope that something works out so I can continue to be a stay at home mom. But ultimately I need to just be a little stronger and know that I'm blessed to have my husband and two healthy babies.

On another note...
I started really looking into different orthopedic surgery residencies around the country. If anybody has anything good or bad to say about different programs please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi -
    I just found your blog through a google search. My husband is in med school in Utah. We were worried about the money thing too because I really want to continue to stay home. We just found out that you can ask for more loans from you school if you have dependents living with you. Ask your school's financial aid department about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete