Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"St. Matchrick's Day"

Tomorrow!!!
So, so, so happy it's finally here. My wife friends and I went and got wonderful pedicures this morning after picking up Starbucks. It was so nice to just TRY and relax a little bit before really thinking about what is happening tomorrow. I'm so proud of my husband. There are so many emotions running through me (elevated since I'm preggo) that I know I'm going to at least tear up tomorrow no matter what happens. I'm comforted knowing that we matched into orthopedic surgery, and no matter the location, Mark will be doing what he loves.
5 years of our life is a big deal now that we have children. Our kids will go from toddlers and just being born, (I'm due with the 3rd in June) to upper elementary age! They will do a lot of changing and growing in those 5 years. Tomorrow is a very big day.
My in-laws are here to witness the match ceremony. After we open the envelope I have a bunch of phone calls and text messages to send! 17 hours to go...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, so happy to find your blog :) Congrats on the Match! I am currently living in SD with my hubby who by "march 15th" should know where we will be off to Med School, woohoo! We sooo wanted to stay in California but looks like we will have to try again in 4years for Match! You are so blessed to stay in CA to do it all! xo
    http://acountrykindoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete